Monday, February 23, 2009

EVERYBODY'S FREE TO FEEL GOOD


Scale weight = up 0.3 to 64 kg (good o!)

Training = later at 10.30 am today Workout C

Feeling = Counting the days till I go down to Sydney to stay with KatieP and enter the Sydney Harbour Swim Classic. Although my heart’s not really in it and I’d rather ditch the event and just hang with Katie I’ll do it just so I can say “I did”. I was originally going to do the 2 km swim but since I haven’t really done any consistent training I’ll just enter the1 km for a practice run this time and see how I go. Although I really love swimming I find it quite boring since I can’t have music in my ears. When I’m swimming in the 50 mtr pool I tend to focus on technique to get a better drag with every stroke and count the laps – 1, 1, 1; 2, 2, 2 and so forth which drives me to boredom. I do sometimes drift off and think about other things but then I lose count of laps. Also looking forward to seeing Fern again and having a laugh about our recent experiences. Nicole joined Jetts last week and had her first workout there this morning so it was really nice to see my training partner and friend again first thing in the morning.