Sunday, February 8, 2009

HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY

Scale weight = up 1.0 to 67.5 kg (at least I know why today)

Training = 5 am stair intervals x 10, skipping intervals x 5, descending metabolic circuit, after breaky back training in the garage

Feeling = I wasn't going to blog today but I've reconsidered and realised that I must do so in order to keep a record of what's going on. I've resigned myself to the fact that it was a phantom and that they've gone again as I've had a no show. Feelings of wanting them so badly accumulated over the past few days soas I had a reason as to "why" the scales had risen with me reaching breaking point last night with a "fuck it" moment and consciously deciding to increase my calories and have a really good feed. Mind you only to 2500 which is still around maintenance level for me but still results in fluid retention and that soft and squishy look this morning. It's what I refer to as a "controlled"eating episode. You know what you're doing, you decide to eat and then bloody well enjoy it. There's no guilt, no self-bashing, no I shouldn't have. Anyway, I feel better for it this morning and happy to tighten the reigns again and not worry any more. Strange stuff is going on in my guts again so I think I need to go back on digestive enzymes and possibly IBS support as well. Here's to a new week and getting my groove back.