Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sharnee Fenwick Rocks !!


When in Vegas we met up with my sister's friends and spent the week as 5 girls shopping, laughing, eating and generally having a lot of fun. In fact, we were a bit like The Sex in the City gals. One of the girls was Sharnee Fenwick, an up and coming star/singer/songwriter from Newcastle, NSW. One night was spent in their room before going out having some nibblies and drinks and listening to Sharnee sing and play her guitar. She really moved my sister and I with her talent so listen out for this name and face as she is going places. If you ever have a chance to get to one of her gigs do yourself a favour and don't miss it. For Brisbane girls, she's moving here in the future so I'll be getting a group together to go along sometime. I'll let you know. http://www.sharneefenwick.com/