Thursday, June 11, 2009

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN


Training = 4.45 am 20 mins elliptical, KB circuit with Nicole + 20 mins bike

Feeling = At first I was afraid, I was petrified. I kept thinking I would never live without you by my side. I spent oh so many nights thinking how you did me wrong then I grew strong, I learned how to carry on. But now you're back, from outer space. I just walked in to find you here with that look upon your face. I should have changed that fucking lock, I should have made you leave your key, if I had known for just one second you'd be back to bother me.

Go on now go, walk out the door, just turn around now, cause you're not welcome anymore. Weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with your lies. You thought I'd crumble. You thought I'd lay down and die. Oh no, not I, I will survive. As long as I know how to love. I know I'll stay alive. I've got all my life to live. I've got all my love to give and I'll survive. I will survive.

It took all the strength I had not to fall apart. I keep trying hard to hold together the pieces of my beating heart. I've spent one too many nights feeling your presence here with me. I used to sigh. Now I hold my head up high and you'll see me, somebody new, I'm not that chained up little person still listening to you and so you felt like dropping in and just expect me to be the old me. Now I'm saving all my loving for someone who's loving me.