Saturday, June 6, 2009

IT'S THE CLIMB!!


Training = 4.15 am Chest/Biceps + 20 mins bike intervals, 10 mins elliptical (Fucking cat woke me at 3.10 am cause bloody family musn't have fed her last night - arggghhhh!)

Feeling =

I can almost see it (keep going)
That dream I am dreaming (everybody come to Hollywood got a dream)
But there's a voice inside my head saying (that's the MM)
"You'll never reach it" (Tell him to f#@k off)

Every step I'm taking (one step at a time)
Every move I make feels (just move)
Lost with no direction (look further)
My faith is shaking (believe in yourself)

But I gotta keep trying (try, try again)
Gotta keep my head held high (stand tall and proud)

There's always gonna be another mountain (it's just a hill)
I'm always gonna wanna make it move (your goal)
Always gonna be a uphill battle (you will win the battle)
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose (minor setback)

Ain't about how fast I get there (it's your journey)
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side (here and now is all that matters)
It's the climb (gain momentum)

The struggles I'm facing (everyone has struggles)
The chances I'm taking (stepping outside your comfort zone)
Sometimes might knock me down (fight on)
But no, I'm not breaking (that's the girl)

I may not know it (called the future)
But these are the moments that (cherish them)
I'm gonna remember most, yeah (memories last a lifetime)

Just gotta keep going (what will you do if you stop?)
And I, I got to be strong (you are strong)
Just keep pushing on (push, pull, lift)

'Cause there's always gonna be another mountain (a molehill)
I'm always gonna wanna make it move (move over)
Always gonna be a uphill battle (doesn't have to be)
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose (no, you don't)

Ain't about how fast I get there (snail pace wins the race)
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side (think about that when you get there)
It's the climb, yeah! (feel it)

Keep on moving, keep climbing (build momentum)
Keep the faith, baby (think positive)
It's all about, it's all about the climb (you'll get there)
Keep the faith, keep your faith, whoa (I believe in you!)