Friday, June 5, 2009

REPORTING IN FOR DUTY

Training = 4.45 am Back/Rear Delts + 25 mins elliptical

Feeling = Roll call - Private ss2306. Present sir. At ease soldier. So...did you complete your mission this week? Yes, indeed sir. And were you successful? I believe so sir. How did you find this new way of eating? Quite enjoyable and satisfying. What did you learn this week? That by being sensible and not doing all or nothing I was able to keep calm and in control. Did you struggle with cravings? No sir, I went shopping and replaced my favourites with alternatives. What is the food that you miss the most? My Horley's Crunch Protein Bars. Do you believe that you'll never be able to eat them again? No sir, I believe I can eat them in moderation. I like your way of thinking Private. I believe this mission is complete and you have won this war. Your next mission awaits you. And what is that sir? Don't slip back into consuming lots of artificial products as you know your body copes better without them but rather keep eating in this fashion and just have a little bit here and there being mindful of any after effects. Comprehend? As always sir, "Yes". Dismissed.