Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I GOTTA FEELING!!!

The way I'm training now that I'm gonna get me some BIG mus-cles (LOL). See Liz' post on yesterday's very verbal session and today I trained back and triceps with my friend Kylie. What does it mean when you start seeing stars at the 5th rep of a powerband chinup? And how magical is it when you are pushed to your limits and conquer what you didn't believe you could do on your own? Never before had Kylie done unassisted tricep dips and today she did 2 at the beginning of each set before I whacked the powerband under her knee. I'm really loving feeling strong in the gym again and loving the "Surge" just as much, not to mention the good old oats and powder post workout no matter what time of day it is. I'm so thankful that I again have training buddies and don't have to train on my own at some ungodly hour.