Tuesday, June 9, 2009

SHOW ME SOME LOVIN'

Training = 4.30 am Quads/Hamstrings + "Give Me Glutes" cardio program

Feeling = My body is cranky with me for disrespecting it. In particular, my left shoulder. I agreed I would be kinder in the future and assured it this morning by not training triceps and shoulders as per my training schedule but undertaking leg training instead. In return for my kindness my body will heal and like me once again.

The wings of my personality blend and are influenced by the positive side of being "Three - The Achiever".

This is what I like about being a "Three - The Achiever".
  • Being optimistic, friendly, and upbeat
  • Being able to recover quickly from setbacks and charge ahead to the next challenge
  • Being competent and able to get things to work efficiently
  • Being hardworking, goal oriented, organised and decisive.
  • Being able to motivate people