Feeling = The weekend's festivities have caught up with me. When I looked in the mirror this morning I didn't like what I saw. Chalked up on the blackboard as experience. On the plus side I had energy to burn this morning and it was great to once again train with Nicole who put me through my paces by devising a KB workout which had me sweating, swearing, breathing heavy and grunting, all of which I thoroughly enjoyed. The flippers are on and I'm swimming to her wedding this coming Sunday. A few days and this body will be back where I want it to be.
This is what I like about being a "One - The Perfectionist".
- I am self-disciplined and able to accomplish a great deal
- I have high standards and ethics
- I am reasonable, responsible, and dedicated in what I do
- I put facts together, come to good understandings, and figure out wise solutions
- I am being the best I can be and bring out the best in other people too