Friday, June 26, 2009

HERE'S MY POSITIVITY BACK!!



Liz and I friggin' smashed it today at Back and Triceps training. YEEEAAAAHHHHH!! Woo-Hoo!! Unreal!! Awesome!! People in the place - If you wanna get down - Put your hands in the air - Well I am - Drop the beat now. I got that Boom Boom Boom!! Let the beat rock!!
We're a real spectical I'm telling you - Barking Orders, Screaming C'Mon, Yelling Strongwoman, Grunting Arrgghhhh, Saying Fuck when finished, then pissing ourselves laughing. We got a nice compliment from one of the FF Trainers today asking "Were we competing?". I responded with "Do we look like we are?" to which he replied "Yes" so we must still have it. Yeah baby - we got it all going on!!
The way I feel today, from the moment I woke up, I'm freaking unstoppable, invincible, I've got it, It's come to me, the sun is shining and I'm SOOOOOO happy, I could live like this forever.