Monday, December 8, 2008

ROCKING

Scale weight = 67.1 kg

Training = cracking early morning interval treadmill run for 30 minutes, this arvo shoulders and core with Nicole then walk

Feeling = HOT right now. Looked in the mirror and liked what I saw. Of course, there's always room for improvement but nice to finally be happy with my physique again. Not concerned with what the scales are saying. Will probably get into the 66's before Friday but it's not the be all end all not reaching 65 (my goal). I've done as much as I can with be stupid all of the time so what will be will be. And besides 6.5 kg's in just over 6 weeks is a bloody good effort.

PS Am I dining alone on Saturday night? No-one's rsvp'd yet. Me the planner wants to make sure they've got room for us all - it's a pretty popular joint apparently.