Saturday, December 6, 2008

AM I ME!!

Feeling fantastic and back to my normal again. A few days of higher calories and extra starchy carbs has me feeling awesome again.

I had the pleasure of having Carolyn come stay with me last night. It was wonderful to catch up with her in person again having not seen her since our comp in May. Of course we've spoken on the phone but seeing someone in person again is wonderful. She's looking smashing and I was drooling over her biceps. We got to share some secrets and stories over one my famous burgers and I introduced her to Mr Baskin. I asked her to describe in detail the flavour of her choice, one which I'm yet to try, so this week it'll be on my "to do" list.

This morning we both, together with one of my partners in crime Nicole, headed over to get smashed in Liz' rpm class, where I also got to meet the gorgeous Fern. It was an awesome class followed afterwards with scrumy vietnamese prawn rice paper rolls with Doris, Lisa and Steph.

I haven't been on the scales for a few days but will get back on again tomorrow. Training has been awesome. I'm really excited about the photo shoot this Friday and also getting to see one of my other partners in crime Katie who's arriving Thursday night.

This Saturday night the girls are having a night out. It's an open invitation and details are below. Please leave a rsvp comment so I can make sure we've got a big enough table booked.

Where: Green Papaya Vietnamese Restaurant, East Brisbane
Time: 7 pm
Dress: Essential frock and heels
BYO bottled wine only (or vodka and lime if you're me!)