Sunday, December 21, 2008

BACK TO BUSINESS !!

Last Wednesday night hubby and I flew down to do the xmas thing with our families and also pick up our kids. Silly me originally only booked cabin baggage forgetting we had to take all the presents down so had to pay another $120 at the airport in order to have our luggage checked in - derrr!! We had a lovely couple of days with our families sharing a xmas meal and opening presents. I also got to see some of my friends which was great although time was too short. It was so nice to feel great whilst away from home and put the techniques I've learnt into practice and although I didn't do as good as I had hoped I still went really well. Even managed to get a couple of walk/runs in. Couple of pics below: I've always wanted to wear a little pair of shorts so braved it whilst away and secondly hubby and I enjoying a drink at my mum's xmas dinner.


After arriving home this morning at 6.30 am it was back to business and I couldn't be happier to be back in my little comfort zone of routine.
Training today - Glute/Hamstring workout with Nicole followed by 15 mins elliptical and 15 mins incline treadmill then a short while ago swim training (14 laps).
Busy couple of days ahead before a fabulous xmas day planned.