Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Little Less Conversation, A Little More Action

"Arrgghhh Fucker. You think you're so smart don't you? Lying to me and thinking that I will believe you. We've been through this before remember and who won hey? So, I'll take you on again. Wanna see who's gonna come out in front this time? It certainly ain't going to be you. You're flat, dull and boring and don't tell the true story of what is happening inside me. Your just one piece of the puzzle who is not fitting in. I can see the changes with my own eyes so I don't need you to confirm I'm right. I will continue to try and befriend you because I know eventually you will like me. And what is there not to like about me? I'm a loving wife and mother, a sister, a friend, a hard worker, a training buddy, a master in the kitchen and the list goes on. So today, go fuck yourself, I'm going to have an awesome day!