Monday, October 27, 2008

HOWZAT - HATRICK !!!

Scale weight = down another 0.4 kg. Yep, that's 3 days in a row they've gone down. I suspect they'll be stopping, going up slightly or at least slowing down very soon. And when that happens it'll be "whateva"! It's been just one week now since returning from holidays and cleaning up my eating so I would hope that the holiday bloat has left the building meaning we're down to the business end of the deal and are burnin' fat baby!

I was determined not to spend the rest of the day yesterday in front of the computer so after spending a bit of time by the pool, had a little nana nap then went out for a "walk and talk" with Nicole for 30 minutes.

Today is a rest day, training wise, however when a client cancelled this morning I decided to walk the 30 minutes there and back to the shops followed by some stretching and foam roller release and this arvo again will be a "walk and talk".

Feeling = Fantarstic Darling Fantarstic !!!

Today's delights include a ham, cheese, mushies and vege omelette, milo icecream again plus some lollies.

Right, gonna get my work done so I can enjoy some more pool time.