Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm Touched

Sitting in Qantas Club, Brisbane airport, logged on via hubby's laptop. Bloody plane has been delayed. Damn Jetstar!

Just checked my email account and found an email from one of my online clients waiting for me.

I was so touched by one paragraph in particular, I had a tear.

It read:

And so to you, I want to thank you from the bottom of my (much healthier) heart. I know that I did the work but you are the greatest form of encouragement and motivation that a person could ask for. You have given so much to me that I want to give some back to you. YOU are the best PT on the planet. YOU are a vibrant, fun and caring person and YOU deserve all the success and happiness that you so obviously have created in your own life. Your ability to help people change their body shape and their mind set is a gift and I am so glad that I was on the receiving end of that gift. So thankYOU Shelley.

I'm now heading on holidays feeling really special!!