Thursday, August 20, 2009

WORK IT BABEE - OUT!!

This is what it looks like under 320 kgs!

First up - going private blogging. I'm trying to work out what I want my life to be, how I want to live it and what I want to do to enjoy it and be happy. I don't want the smokescreen up here anymore so I can be really honest so that I have a record of my journey to look back at and I don't really care about the others anyway. It's only the people that I have invited to read that I care for. These are the people I'd like to share my life with, through the good times and the bad.

I'm no longer logging in CK. I don't want to live eating what it tells me and following it so anally. I'd like the freedom of choice and the satisfaction that comes with choosing to eat healthy but also allowing myself something no so healthy if I choose. Ultimately I want choice. And I want to nail the art of intuitive eating and mindfulness.

I went back to see Jeanelle yesterday who has been overseas for 6 weeks. I had gotten myself going mental and crying over everything before I went to see her. She said that sometimes when you have a break from therapy the anxiety builds when you are going back knowing that negative stuff is going to come up again. Once I left I was fine and back to my happy self as I had been for the past 5 days. I've got a 240 question online questionnaire to do when I can from which we'll discuss the result about what I can do to keep me occupied and take away the boredom cause at the moment I'm bored shitless left with too much time on my hands reading and thinking which doesn't do me any favours but yet I don't want to work either.

Lift Heavy Shit Lower Body Training

Rack Deadlifts again
- 120 kgs x 15 reps
- 130 kgs x 2 reps (spotted)

I was cactus after my first working set today and try as I might I had to get a slight spot in getting the 130 moving but 2 reps and I just couldn't do it.

Incline Leg Press
- 240 kgs x 20 reps
- 260 kgs x 20 reps
- 280 kgs x 12 reps
Then Matt says lets just do 300 for 6 but he lied:
- 320 kgs x 6 reps - I called him a bitch

Lying Leg Curl
- 70 pds x 10 reps - getting super short
- 70 pds x 10 reps - getting super short again

We videod me deadlifting so when it comes through I'll try and work out how to post it.