Thursday, August 6, 2009

JUST PICK THE FUCKER UP!!

FUCK-FUCK-FUCK-FUCK-FUCK. Yes that's 5 FUCKS!!

Disappointment plus at today's session. I was psyched, pumped and focussed but as much as I wanted it and as hard as I tried it just wasn't going to happen. Not through my strength or weakness but my fucking middle back pulling just wouldn't allow it. I'm not injured or in pain but just tight as and when trying to lift muscles switched on rock hard and that weight wasn't going anyway - FUCK AGAIN!!

Deadlift

Warmup sets then:

100 kgs x 3 reps

105 kgs x couldn't get it up

A couple of lighter sets of straight leg deadlifts - nuh uh.

Incline Leg Press

160 kgs x 50 reps

200 kgs x 25.5 reps

240 kgs x 10 reps

280 x 6 partial reps

Lying Leg Curl

50 pds x 20 reps - getting short

50 pds x 20 reps - getting scary short (yelling/swearing)

60 pds x 10 reps - getting short again

Improvement from last week on the leg press and curls so for today - FUCK the deadlifts!!