Monday, August 24, 2009

HERE WE GO AGAIN!!

Round and round in circles I go! Happy one day, hating myself the next. Negative Ned was in my head all day Saturday. It was horrible. I tried hard not to listen and recognise that they were just thoughts but it was really hard to move on. We had a family outing to the beach yesterday which was gorgeous and looking around I noticed that I still look better than most women but that doesn't make me happy cause I know I can look better. So, again I'm putting my foot down and gonna get rid of the 4 or 5 kilos I don't want. I know slow and steady wins the race but fuck that, fast and furious will get me there sooner and then I can have another full on crack at the intuitive thing. So, I've resorted back to logging a bit and using scales to measure my progress. I don't know how else to do it! One day I hope to be free from this torment.

Upper Body Lift Heavy Shit Training

Wide Floor Press
- 40 kgs x 4 reps
- 40 kgs x 5 reps

Lat Pulldown
- 185 pds x 10 reps (short)
- 185 pds x 6 reps + 6 (short)

Smith Military Press
- 55 kgs x 2 reps
- 55 kgs x 3 reps + 3 partials

Barbell Curls
- 40 kgs x 6 reps
- 40 kgs x 6 reps

Tricep Press Down
- 50 pds x 20 reps
- 50 pds x 20 reps