Thursday, August 13, 2009

I'LL HAVE A CRACK AT IT!!


Lower Body Lift Heavy Shit Training

Rack Deadlifts
- 100 kgs x 20 reps
- 110 kgs x 15 reps
- 120 kgs x 7 reps

Incline Leg Press
- 180 kgs x 31 reps
- 220 kgs x 20 reps
- 260 kgs x 12 reps

Lying Leg Curl
- 60 pds x 15 reps (getting real short)
- 60 pds x 15 reps (getting real short)

I was apprehensive about how this morning's session would go after last week and now with a cranky shoulder but was willing to have a crack and see where I could go. And really pleased with how it all turned out. I did rack deadlifts rather than from the floor to take it easy on my back which was all good and not temperamental at all.

My day started out fabulously and was made even better when I got home from training by a surprise knock at the door from my beautiful bride, Nicole, who returned home from her honeymoon this morning. I wasn't sure when she was getting home but knew it was soon so was absolutely thrilled to have one of my besties back in real life again. Oh, and she didn't forget my Peanut Butter Ghirardelli chocolates. Those babies are gonna be savoured!!