Saturday, July 18, 2009

MAN, YESTERDAY WAS CRAZY!!


In fact the whole week has been crazy as in shuper shuper busy with hardly any time to scratch my butt. But I do love my life when it's go, go, go.

Whilst working yesterday I stopped and took a breath and reminded myself of just how far I've come in this world, my life. Yet I still have so much to learn, experience and explore.

My body is still trying to stabilize post-comp. I don't have my period back and have only had 1 brief appearance since the beginning of last year. I've been buried in a hole and managed to dig my way out with the help and guidance of others. I've learnt to trust myself. I was taught to focus all of my energy of what I want rather than what I don't want. I learnt to acknowledge and accept my negative thoughts and re-frame them with positive ones. I told myself that a number was not an indicator of success or failure or more importantly my self worth. I practice eating mindfully and experience the wonderful joy of food using my senses. I worked out what I really love eating and what I don't so much and now use this to my advantage. I've learnt to listen to my body and train smarter, not always harder although lately this could be the other way around. I've seen more stars and encountered more severe doms than ever. My TP's are giving me a new lease on training which I'm adoring. Each day is presenting new opportunities which I'm welcoming with open arms. And finally, I BELIEVE!!

Karma baby Karma