Wednesday, July 15, 2009

CLIENT FEATURE


SNAPSHOT INTERVIEW WITH TRACY BRIGNOLO

Age - 22
Competing - ANB in Figure Novice on 20th September 2009 in Townsville


Q1 - What made you decide to compete? I wanted to challenge and to be pushed out of my comfort zone. I've always loved training and the discipline with training.


Q2 - What are you hoping to achieve by competing? More self confidence and the satisfaction that I set out and achieved my goal, despite the amount of people that told me I was crazy.


Q3 - Has your nutrition changed? If so, how? Yes, I actually started to eat more meals and learnt that carbs are not always the enemy. Weighing everything that I eat has been a REAL eye opener for me. What I thought was 5 grams was more like 10.


Q4 - What have you changed since starting comp prep? Being prepared, which has made meal preparation and shopping a lot easier, and made me feel more organised and less stressed.


Q5 - What's been the best thing so far? Definately seeing the changes in myself and my confidence start to lift. And the skinny cow dessert....I love them!


Follow Tracy's journey to the stage. Each Wednesday I will write what Tracy's up to.