Tuesday, April 28, 2009

YESTERDAY'S OUTBURST!

The cause: Sleep deprivation, mental and physical exhaustion, hunger.

The cure: Drugs!



After a full-on weekend training resulting in major soreness in the quads and hamstrings, progress pics and thinking about how I hate my arse and legs and how much I hate fat with little sleep I had a meltdown. I tried to have an arvo nap on Sunday but was overtired and just couldn't get there. Was like a walking zombie. Got to bed late due to big boy's plane being delayed (bloody Jetstar) and then woke at 2 am starving hungry with a foul headache. Got up and ate then went and trained, trained a client and came home and rescheduled my other clients for the day, took a sleeping tablet and slept solidly for 3 hours and woke feeling much better. Here's to the rest of the week being more calmer and even.