Monday, July 28, 2008

WHAT'S GOING ON?

I did as I said last week and focussed a lot more on family time and time for me incorporating the arvo nap every day except Wednesday which ensured come the end of the week I wasn't tired and reaching for a sugar fix turn binge! I stayed away from the scales and ticked off the boxes each day ensuring training hard and eating consistently. All in all a great week which had me feeling a lot better about everything and working towards my goals for the future.

The results of my food sensitivity test taken from a hair sample also arrived from Japan. It seems (if you are to believe in this) that I am sensitive to 118 different foods stressors including cottage cheese, whey, olive oil, oats, beef, ham, chicken, flax seed, macadamia, walnuts, almonds, sugars (like as if I didn't know this one), eggplant, green beans, as well as a host of other figure competitor staples. So, what the hell am I to eat I ask you? Needless to say, I'm not taking too much notice of it.

But then again on the other hand the past two days and nights has had me suffering big time with tummy grumbling (not from hunger), lots and lots of really really smelly flatulence that is nearly suffercating me let alone anyone else in the house even to the point of waking me in the middle of the night and keeping me awake for a couple of hours. My stomach is just not digesting food as it should so today I've resorted back to digestive enzymes and hydrochloric acid tablets hoping to get it under control again real soon.

An already organised and planned week ahead so fingers crossed I'll be keeping on the straight and narrow.

And for Kek, on Saturday night when awoken by my stomach I got up to have peppermint tea to try and settle it and spent the next hour internet surfing looking for Ghirardelli chocolates (the new peanut butter ones) in Australia or at least ordering in from the US but seems they don't deliver to Australia - damn! Hubby is headed to Vegas in September so might just have to bring a suitcase full back then!