Monday, July 7, 2008

So organised it's sickening!

So today's run like clockwork. No dramas, no stress, just plain sailing for me! I'm feeling really great, brimming with focus and confidence and looking forward not backwards. Yesterdays day of planning and preparation has really eased today and hopefully the rest of the week. Everything today done, dusted and ticked off the list including train clients, train myself (weights and cardio), answer online client weekly reports, place product orders, make phone calls including one to bank to ask for international transaction fees to be reversed on my visa since I'm such a great client. Yes, I got my visa bill from my trip - yikes! eat healthy, nutritious food, look after kids - oops forgot that one - best go pick them up from school and friends - chow.