Tuesday, September 2, 2008

LOW LOW LOW - THE BAGGY SWEAT PANTS !

I'm feeling so god damn good lately, it's scary! I keep waiting for the big fall but each day just keeps getting better and better. I'm feeling strong (both mentally and physically) and getting leaner each and every day which of course is pleasing me greatly. I'm practicing positivity, positive self talk and visualisation.

Today was my leg training session with Liz and she made me get "low, low, low". I didn't even realise the song was playing during my warm-up with spidy's until she started singing and doing a little dance so fun and laughter then had by both of us.

Today marks day 3 of my low cal/carb day and I'm hanging out for a high day tomorrow with oats featured twice, quinoa, sweet potato, brown rice and ezekiel bread. I realised by around 2 pm this arvo I was quickly becoming carb depleted when nearly falling asleep in the doctors surgery waiting room and feeling and looking very flat.

As soon as I can (and bear the thought of fasting till 8 am) I'm off to pathology for some more testing; this time cortisol, hGH, testosterone, progesterone, oestrogen, liver function as well as a stool sample checking digestion issues. I'm interested to see the results of these ones.

My meeting with the 700 cal chick yesterday went quite well. I think she took on board all that I had to say as well as all the data I had typed out for her backing up my explanations. I guess only time will tell if she puts my recommendations into practice.

Does anyone have a bikini they might want to sell?