Tuesday, January 5, 2010

THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!

New Years Eve 2009

I am so thankful that you are an important part of my life. It is an honour to share myself with you, to know you, and to walk together on our chosen paths that take us in so many beautiful directions together. I didn't realise what the term "soul mate" meant until you entered my world.

Somehow, out of all the twists and turns our lives could have taken, and out of all the chances we might have missed, it seems as though we were given a meant-to-be together moment, at that first "encounter" on the dance floor all those years ago. We set the stage then and there for a special togetherness that has allowed us to grow together rather than apart.

When I am with you, I know that I am in the presence of someone who makes my life complete. As Tom Cruise said in the movie, Jerry Maguire, You complete me. I turn to you for trust and honesty, and you give it openly. I look to you for inspiration, for answers, and for encouragement, and not only do you never let me down, you lift my spirits, bring a smile to my face, make me laugh and take my thoughts to places where my troubles seem so much further away and my joys feel like they're going to stay in my life forever.

My world is reassured by you, my tomorrows need to have you near, so many of my smiles are for you, and my heart is so very thankful that you and I are one.

I love you so much. You rock my world.
xoxoxoxoxoxo